Worship began at the current site in September 1857. From 1958 to 1967 our facilities expanded through the purchase of additional properties. In 1969, the Fellowship Hall was added.As the years pass we continue to make improvements: stained glass windows, new air conditioning and heating system, refurbished sanctuary, expanded Fellowship Hall
In 1979, we purchased property on Angleberger Road for a parsonage.
Throughout our growth over the past years, the Lord has dealt kindly with us, giving many saints, good pastors and faithful brethren needed to be of service to the local church and community.
Please come and be a part of our church family.